I recently watched a Youtube video of Sh t Hipsters Say. It has lead to this post: a compilation of stuff middle class folk complain about. The quotes are taken from my twitter timeline (@middleccblog) and they’re usually followed by #middleclassconcerns #sigh #bleak and the traditional sad face 😦 Enjoy!
· I really want to help others but I love all my clothes
· I hate telephone conversations
· I can’t drink instant coffee
· I’ve been working out for 2 weeks and haven’t lost an inch
· What could be worse than slow internet service?
· There are too many pillows on my bed
· iPhone vs Blackberry? Often followed by: “I really need an iMac”
· Should I refill my ink cartridge or just get a new printer?
· Facebook relationship status: complicated
· Left my travel pillow! It’s going to be a long flight
· If Heidi and Seal can’t make, how will we?
· We have 3 remote controls for the TV.
· I put too much milk in my cereal
· I don’t entirely trust internet banking but I don’t have time to go to the bank
· I wish I had a TV in my bathroom
· Our gardener is on holiday 😦
· We’ve run out of cranberry and apple tea
· I can’t decide what my favourite Adele song is
· I want a poached egg. I can’t poach an egg
· What do you mean no dessert after dinner?
· Soya vs. Skim milk?
· We’ve had to cut down this year…no second vacation